Friday 5 May 2017

About Us

Hello everyone, I am Girish Arora, a resident of Gurugram or rather, what people like to call it, Gurgaon. I am currently pursuing Bachelors of technology in Computer Science. I just love computers and anything related to technology and inventions.

If you love Computer science, New Technologies, Inventions, Computers, Intelligent Systems or any other things related to these then this is the right place you because I am going to share with you all the upcoming trends in the field of computer science. If you read my blog regularly, one thing I can guarantee you is that you won't be missing out on all the cool things you hear your colleagues talking about in the fields of computer science. However, this blog will not be just limited to Science and technology, anything which you and I both find interesting will be open for discussion here.

My target audience will be those professionals who are too busy working for their organization that they lose touch of what is trending in computer science. But they enjoy and appreciate to know about all the mind-boggling things happening in the world of computer science and information technology.

After reading my blog, you may agree or you may disagree. Well, any kind of feedback is most appreciated. Feel free to contact me at:

Email: girish.arora96@gmail.com
Phone: +919718139146

1 comment:

Top